We hope you’ll have a great long holiday weekend if you’re in the US. Even if you’re not, we have some suggestions for some great patterns, snacks, drinks, and music that will make your American Dreams come true! Set up your Fourth of July Chill Zone, and find your Summer happy place, even in the heat!
In your own 4th of July Chill Zone you could:
- The amazing Flag Socks, pictured above!
- A patriotic wreath – so cute! and free!
- A flag placemat – great for Flag Day and Olympic years, too!
- These stars – a bunting? Hair clips? An afghan?
- A mason jar cover – great for that block party where no one can find the cutlery!
- These Oreo Pops – anything with sprinkles is a summertime win.
- This layered jell-o “salad” – be “old school” and bring it to your picnic!
- This popcorn – pop rocks plus popcorn!!! Please report back and let me know if this is good. Unless I make it first.
- Watermelon Margaritas – salt, or no salt? One of each, please.
- Red, White, and Blue layered drinks – So cute I want to make them in other colors, too!
- Triple Berry Frozen Smoothies – When the mercury rises, I want these.
Plus, our Jenny has put together a Fourth of July Spotify playlist for you HERE!
Could your weekend get any better? Enjoy!