Kelley talks with Miriam about being in the Guinness Book of World Records as the World’s Fastest Knitter. We also have video of Kelley’s lesson and excerpts from the podcast!
– Miriam gives Kelley a lesson on how to knit faster
– So you wanna compete to be the World’s Fastest Knitter?
Kelley and Miriam (the World’s Fastest Knitter) talk about how to start training to beat Miriam’s record.
– The Speed Knitter – Origins Kelley asks Miriam (the World’s Fastest Knitter!) about how she first figured out she’s super-speedy.
– What to look for in knitting needles?
Kelley and Miriam (the World’s Fastest Knitter!) talk about the benefits of knitting needles with sharp points.
– Miriam’s Rapid Eye Movement
Kelley asks Miriam about how quickly her eyes move while she’s speed knitting.
– PDX Event highlights
We hosted an event on July 30, 2008 so that Miriam could meet some local Portland, OR knitters.
What’s On My Needles
To keep up with my knitting progress during the week, be sure to check out my personal blog.
3 easy ways to listen…
Music used in this Podcast
Introduction: A Sunken Ship Irony – Reflection at Sundown [http://spotlessrecords.com/asunkenshipirony/]
Book Review: Jim Ronayne – The Three Brethren [http://www.jimronayne.co.uk/]
What’s On My Needles: Beyond The Pale – The Music Plays Me [http://www.beyond-the-pale.com/]
Ending: Jim Ronayne – Thoughts Of You [http://www.jimronayne.co.uk/] <