With the coming of Autumn also comes the quickening of the knitting compulsion. Everyone around us needs cozy garments for the burgeoning cold, and with the recent kick off of our annual 12 Weeks of Gifting, where we release a new free pattern every week for your gifting enjoyment, we decided to explore knitting specifically for gifts.
To start, Alison and Hannah talk about easy care fibers perfect for gifts, including a review of all that Knit Picks offers for machine washable yarn. After that, several of Knit Picks staff share gifting stories, both giving and receiving, and we promise more heartwarming than horrifying.
. . .or save for later!
Questions for Knit Picks?
Curious about life at KP? Having a problem with your knitting? From process to products, tips to techniques, send us your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to have your question answered in future podcast episodes!
Mentioned in this Episodes
- Acrylic and Blends Easy Care Yarn
- Charity Knitting Pattern Collection, Helping Hands: in Print or free eBook
- Cotton Easy Care Yarn
- Wool Superwash Easy Care Yarn
- Sock Easy Care Yarn
- Sounds like Alexis could have used one of our Learn to Knit Kits!
- You can check in every week for new patterns in our 12 Weeks of Gifting or get them in your inbox by signing up for our emails.