It took me so long to post about this project because I lost the page with the pattern on it. I cleaned out my craft room this week and found it! I pulled the pattern out of a “Crafts ‘n Things” magazine, though all I have is the page that I pulled out and it doesn’t list the issue date. I’d guess the issue was last summer.
The original pattern was for mittens and scarf and this hat and all had a red cherry on top. I changed it to have pink sprinkles instead of a cherry.
I used Comfy worsted in Flamingo, Ivory and Fedora. The pink edging is crocheted, which I’d never done before–Kim showed me how. I was so pleased with how it turned out. <