It seems like we had just gotten back from Vogue Knitting Live in New York and it was already time for Knit Picks to be off to our next destination: Santa Clara, California for Stitches West. The first of many Stitches shows for the KP crew, we came, we saw, we lost a pallet. All in all, it was a bustling and delightful time. Join me as I sit down with Stacey, who is quickly becoming Knit Picks’ resident show expert, to recount the whirlwind experience.
. . .or save for later!
Questions for Knit Picks?
Curious about life at KP? Having a problem with your knitting? From process to products, tips to techniques, send us your inquiries at email@example.com for a chance to have your question answered in future podcast episodes!
Mentioned in the episode:
- Professor Meow!
- The Tempestry Project
- Western Sky Knits – Daniel’s yarn purchase of the show
- Crafty Flutterby Creations – shawl pins
- Buffalo Wool Co – of the mini hank earrings
- Wool Buddy – needle felted creations
- Sincere Sheep – sheep bags and more
- A Needle Runs Through It – blockers, bags, markers and more
- Black Cat Fibers – Stacey’s yarn purchase of the show
Come and see us at Stitches United in Hartford, CT from March 22nd to 25th! Or check our events schedule to see if Knit Picks is attending a show near you!