It seems like we had just gotten back from Vogue Knitting Live in New York and it was already time for Knit Picks to be off to our next destination: Santa Clara, California for Stitches West. The first of many Stitches shows for the KP crew, we came, we saw, we lost a pallet. All in all, it was a bustling and delightful time. Join me as I sit down with Stacey, who is quickly becoming Knit Picks’ resident show expert, to recount the whirlwind experience.
. . .or save for later!
Questions for Knit Picks?
Curious about life at KP? Having a problem with your knitting? From process to products, tips to techniques, send us your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to have your question answered in future podcast episodes!
Mentioned in the episode:
- Professor Meow!
- The Tempestry Project
- Western Sky Knits – Daniel’s yarn purchase of the show
- Crafty Flutterby Creations – shawl pins
- Buffalo Wool Co – of the mini hank earrings
- Wool Buddy – needle felted creations
- Sincere Sheep – sheep bags and more
- A Needle Runs Through It – blockers, bags, markers and more
- Black Cat Fibers – Stacey’s yarn purchase of the show