Podcast 269: New Year’s Resolutions
by Daniel K. on Jan 4, 2018
The old year is done and the new rises. We teeter on the cusp of this transition, the time of Janus, looking back. . .in order to look forward. Join some of the Knit Picks staff as we reflect on last year’s resolutions and share our goals for next year.
. . .or save for later!
Questions for Knit Picks?
Curious about life at KP? Having a problem with your knitting? From process to products, tips to techniques, send us your inquiries at email@example.com for a chance to have your question answered in future podcast episodes!
Mentioned in the episode:
- Pocket Ride Cardigan – Take away the intarsia cat and you get Hannah’s new go-to cardi pattern
- Knits for Everybody 2 Cardigan – pattern for Stacey’s 2017 sweater
- Hawthorne sock yarn – Stacey’s favorite, used in her 2017 KFE2 cardigan; yarn for Daniel’s first socks
- City Tweed DK – yarn for Daniel’s “Mr. Rogers” cardigan
- Two-handed stranding technique
- Daniel’s latest tie, using fabric from Connecting Threads Glacier Peak collection