The old year is done and the new rises. We teeter on the cusp of this transition, the time of Janus, looking back. . .in order to look forward. Join some of the Knit Picks staff as we reflect on last year’s resolutions and share our goals for next year.
. . .or save for later!
Questions for Knit Picks?
Curious about life at KP? Having a problem with your knitting? From process to products, tips to techniques, send us your inquiries at email@example.com for a chance to have your question answered in future podcast episodes!
Mentioned in the episode:
- Pocket Ride Cardigan – Take away the intarsia cat and you get Hannah’s new go-to cardi pattern
- Knits for Everybody 2 Cardigan – pattern for Stacey’s 2017 sweater
- Hawthorne sock yarn – Stacey’s favorite, used in her 2017 KFE2 cardigan; yarn for Daniel’s first socks
- City Tweed DK – yarn for Daniel’s “Mr. Rogers” cardigan
- Two-handed stranding technique
- Daniel’s latest tie, using fabric from Connecting Threads Glacier Peak collection